The leading annual gathering of supply chain and operations management professionals worldwide
Declaring in advance that I have been a member and volunteer for APICS for many years, I highly recommend this annual event to all supply chain, logistics, and operations management professionals. It is truly a unique learning opportunity, and I rank it as one of the premier educational conferences on the global circuit. I have attended it in past years, and found it to be a very worthwhile investment of time and money.
Colorado Convention Center
October 14-16, 2012
Denver, Colorado, USA
Supply chain and operations management professionals are expected to achieve maximum productivity, meet consumer demand, and remain agile amid instability and unpredictability. Each year, the APICS International Conference & Expo offers relevant education, best practices, and thought leadership to help attendees lead their organizations and enable these goals.
This year’s conference in Denver will examine strategies for aligning the entire supply network around a single goal and significantly improving performance.
APICS 2012 will attract more than 1,500 attendees from 39 countries, offering a range of learning and networking opportunities including
A world-class educational program
Educational sessions, interactive learning environments, and plant tours connect the APICS body of knowledge to strategies and tactics to meet and overcome the challenges companies face in the changing landscape of supply chain and operations management.
Each year, business leaders and innovators share their knowledge to educate and inspire you. Benefit from their insights and elevate your supply chain performance.
Networking and events
Connect with peers from across the globe and share your industry knowledge at conference receptions, luncheons, and career events.
Volunteer and leadership programs begin one day prior to the conference and are designed to help attendees advance their careers, network with peers, and contribute to the fields of supply chain and operations management.
2012 APICS Expo
Learn about new products. Network with your colleagues. Meet industry experts. Talk with vendors about your specific needs. See emerging tools and technologies advancing the field of supply chain and operations management.
APICS Affiliation Center
Benefit from professional advancement resources and one-on-one guidance from APICS staff representing membership, certification, APICS magazine, and the APICS social networking site, the APICS Supply Chain.
Interested individuals and company teams may research all of the details about the conference, download a preliminary conference program, and register by clicking here…
If you can attend only one SCM conference per year, I suggest that you carefully consider this one and include it on your short list.
Supply Chain Almanac is now on Facebook. “Like” us on Facebook, to stay up-to-date on all of our posts, our Quote of the Day, Events, and more!
Also, do not forget to visit our Supply Chain Daily newspaper, for the latest news and views on matters concerning practitioners in the supply chain, logistics, operations, and business.
- APICS and IBF Announce 2012 S&OP Conference APICS, The Association for Operations Management, and IBF, The Institute for Business Forecasting, have announced the dates and location for the 2012 Best of...
- AME Chicago 2012: Association for Manufacturing Excellence AME, The Association for Manufacturing Excellence, will be holding its 2012 Conference in Chicago, with the theme “Build on Success to Reach New Heights”. Whether...
- Supply Chain Canada’s 45th Annual Conference: May 8-9, 2012, Toronto, Canada The Supply Chain and Logistics Association of Canada (SCL) has partnered with the Canadian Industrial Transportation Association (CITA) to present the 45th Annual Supply Chain...
- Continuing Education, Professional Associations, and APICS Introduction This entry is the first of a series that I will be writing in an effort to reveal some of the wonderful resources that...
- Best Sellers: Books – Industry and Operations Management – USA The Supply Chain Almanac Book Club regularly reviews Best Selling Books in various categories, both in Canada and the USA. Here are the USA’s Best...