ISCEA Certified Supply Chain Manager (CSCM) workshop and exam sessions in India.
- CSCM workshop + exam is a 4 day session.
- CSCM exam have 200 Multiple Choice questions and the attendees get 4 hours to complete this exam.
- 32 hours of classroom instruction led by an approved ISCEA instructor.
- A study guide is provided with all the slides and exercises.
- Supply Chain Text Book (Optional)
- 2 hours of classroom review & up to 4 hours for the certification exam.
Supply Chain Areas Covered in the CSCM Workshop & Exam:
·Understanding the Supply Chain
·Supply Chain Performance: Achieving Strategic Fit and Scope
·Supply Chain Drivers and Obstacles
·Designing the Distribution Network in a Supply Chain
·Network Design in the Supply Chain
·Network Design in an Uncertain Environment
·Demand Forecasting in a Supply Chain
·Aggregate Planning in the Supply Chain
·Planning Supply and Demand-Managing Predictable Variability
·Managing Economies of Scale in the Supply Chain- Cycle Inventory
·Managing Uncertainty in the Supply Chain- Safety Inventory
·Determining Optimal Level of Product Availability
·Sourcing Decisions in a Supply Chain
·Transportation in the Supply Chain
·Pricing and Revenue Management in the Supply Chain
·Coordination in the Supply Chain
·Information Technology and Supply Chain
·E-Business and the Supply Chain
Subject Matter Covered in the ISCEA CSCM Exam:
Supply Chain Body of Knowledge (80%)
Theory of Constraints (10%)
Operational Accounting (4%)
Lean Six Sigma (4%)
Leadership & Team Building (2%)
For more information and to register, please click here…
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Efficient SCM: A Gold Mine for India’s Pharmaceutical Industry Implementation of SCM practices and technologies results in lower inventory, prices In a recent article by Rajabahadur V. Arcot and Sneha Singh of the...